CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome to http://www.shecallsmecazylady.blogspot.com/

My oldest affectionately (I hope!!) named me that, and I figured it was only appropriate - for both me...and this blog ;o)


Custom Search

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Reminiscing with Sweet Memories

As I sit here reminiscing on a lazy Sunday morning, I have realized just how special keeping this blog can be. What a wonderful way to keep a history of our normal (or not-so-normal) daily life. I find myself wondering when life became so busy and hectic that I completely neglected capturing sweet memories. As the school year comes to a end, and the carefree days of summer begin, I am making blogging my first daily priority. Here's to creating our new memories, and adding to our old!! ♥

0 comments: