CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome to http://www.shecallsmecazylady.blogspot.com/

My oldest affectionately (I hope!!) named me that, and I figured it was only appropriate - for both me...and this blog ;o)


Custom Search

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It makes me CrazyLady!

I remember an old office/school supply commercial (Staples, maybe?) that would play in August and September. A father would dance down the aisle with his shopping cart to the tune of "It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year." My kids were 4, 2, and newborn back then, and school seemed so exciting and fun...oh yeah, and having a 6 hour break sounded like heaven!! ;o)

Fast forward to 9 years later, and that appeal of the school year starting is gone. With a bang, the first day of school starts our high-speed train of homework, activities, and schedules (did I mention homework?). 3 kids, "real" homework (the kind I can't help with ;o), dinner, showers, and plain ole veg time...and a hubby who is gone all the time...ARRRRGGGHHH. Why don't I ever see how nice and simple summer is?

Here's to hoping I figure this one out :o)



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wrote a column about The Most Wonderful Time of the Year that might give you a laught. Check it out at www.jackiepapandrew.blogspot.com.

CrazyLady said...

Aha...you described a similar experience so much better than I could even possibly think about. Thanks for sharing - you're on my fave list now ;o)

Kaza said...

How funny is that? Because I was just talking about that commercial, and how I finally understand it (my kid is only 3, and just started preschool, so we don't have all the craziness yet).