CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »
Welcome to http://www.shecallsmecazylady.blogspot.com/

My oldest affectionately (I hope!!) named me that, and I figured it was only appropriate - for both me...and this blog ;o)


Custom Search

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Whoa...I haven't blogged since 2009! I guess life with 3 teenagers (I do consider Garrett a teenager - he is advanced, ya know? :) really does blow by with the force and speed of a tornado.

As always, there is never a dull moment with the three spawns. In the past year and a half, we have experienced a knee injury (including a year and a half of physical therapy and eventually surgery, a fractured skull (from not wearing a helmet while skating - lesson learned), a broken knuckle that required surgery (thanks to a neighborhood scuffle over a sled), two pneumonias, two monos, a pending divorce, a move in with the parents, a new full time job...that just made me dizzy to type all of that!

Of course everything isn't so stressful...a lot of exciting things have happened too. Kaylee turned 16 and now drives (soo scary, but soo helpful!), Garrett is now in middle school (half a year with only one ISS - lol), and Lana has found a new love for distance running (and as MVP, she's quite talented).

As I lay here tonight reading my own blog and reliving so many sweet times, I am vowing to make a conscious effort to post at least once a month...and hopefully more. Not only do I find it a therapeutic release, it is my own personal scrapbook and diary. Preservation of memories. I will do it! :)

0 comments: